The Essentials of Great Management
Managing people can be a challenge. Different people, different needs, different approaches….what does this mean to you, if you’re managing them? It can be difficult to know where to start.
Date/time/location to suit you
19 Jun 2018, 09:00 – 16:40
Aztec Hotel & Spa, Aztec Hotel & Spa, Aztec W, Bristol BS32 4TS, UK
This one-day Essentials of Great Management course will give you practical tools to help you to get the best out of your people. You’ll build your self-awareness & understand how you impact others. You’ll understand how to adapt your skills to get the best out of your team members, and you’ll leave with a plan to guide you to become the manager that you want to be.
You will learn:
• Your own communication and interaction preferences and how they impact other people
• How to you adapt your style to suit the needs of your team members
• How your Emotional Intelligence can have a positive or negative impact on those around you
• To build a plan to become the manager that you want to be
• How to identify the different development needs of the people on your team
• The techniques that you can use to get the best out of people with differing needs
It will be an interactive, practically focused day, giving you the foundation that you need to manage your team effectively.
Book early & save!