Presenting with Impact
It’s not just about what you say, but how you say it. If 55% of the message that we send is sent via our body language and another 38% via our voice tone, it’s essential that we’re getting it right. This is an ideal course for leaders, managers and employees.
Date/time/location to suit you
It’s not just about what you say, but how you say it. If 55% of the message that we send is sent via our body language and another 38% via our voice tone, it’s essential that we’re getting it right. On this course, delegates will learn how to create a compelling message using a simple but effective structure and tailor their message to their audience. They will also learn about body language, vocal techniques and creating personal presence, ensuring important messages are delivered with impact, whether communicating through formal presentations or meetings.
What will delegates learn?
- Understand how to use a simple structure to ensure key messages are delivered with impact in both formal presentations and meetings
- Use your presentation structure to capture your audience from the outset
- How to use non-verbal communication to add impact and credibility to your message
- Understand and use vocal techniques to add impact to the key messages and maintain audience interest
- Consolidate skills by putting everything into practice on the course, and creating an action plan for further success
This course is ideal for
Anyone who needs to be able to deliver impactful presentations, but who is either fearful or inexperienced in doing so. Those who wish to improve their skills at putting together and delivering effective presentations.