Learning to Lead - Full Day
Date/time/location to suit you
Recent studies have shown that leaders are critical to engaging your employees. Understanding how to behave to be seen as a leader, how to communicate with your staff and how to set a clear direction for your team are all challenges facing any leader of people. Delegates on this course will identify key leadership skills and characteristics, which will help them to create their own image of a successful leader. They will then learn a simple leadership theory to help demystify the role, which they will have the opportunity to put into practice during role-play activities.
What will delegates learn?
- What does it mean to be a leader of others? Exploring themes of leadership and identifying role-model behaviours and characteristics
- What kind of leader are you? Creating a personal vision of the kind of leader that you will be, considering how you will look, behave, and communicate
- Understanding how and why a leader must be adaptable – the four steps in leading people (from Situational Leadership, Ken Blanchard)
- Improving performance in the most effective way
- Putting everything into practice This course is ideal for New or aspiring leaders who are either moving into or hoping to move into a leadership role.
This course is ideal for...
New or aspiring leaders who are either moving into or hoping to move into a leadership role.