Effective Meeting Management - Half Day
Date/time/location to suit you
Have you ever sat in a meeting wondering “why am I here?” Sometimes it feels like meetings are held for the sake of having a meeting or that many people come together to meet, but without clear purpose and direction, without which it is difficult to ensure that time is spent effectively and productively.
On this Effective Meeting Management workshop, delegates will learn how to ensure that the meetings they organise will have clear focus, the right attendees and an effective structure in order to ensure that the key aims of the meeting are met. We will also investigate how to keep focus, how to manage participation and how to gain commitment and buy in for follow-up actions.
What will delegates learn?
- Setting out a clear purpose
- Inviting the right people and assigning roles
- Creating an effective agenda
- Preparing your attendees
- Communicating clearly and generating discussion
- Decision making and gaining commitment
- Setting expectations and following up
This course is ideal for
Anyone with responsibility for planning, organising or chairing workplace meetings.